Navigation Bar

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Beef Bulgogi


The first time I had bulgogi was at Iday and Oliv's place. They invited me and my husband to have a 'korean night' with them. And, as I did with any other korean cuisine like bibimbap, khalbi, and kimchi, I loved the beef bulgogi! 
I found this recipe in the internet and it works. I like it also because it is so practical. I could just marinate the beef the night before, and simply fry it the next day.

Ingredients:
1 lb thin sliced beef
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 pieces green onions
1/2 yellow onion
1 big carrot, sliced
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp garlic
2 tbsp rice wine/apple juice
2 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp sesame oil/vegetable oil

Method:
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Mix well and marinade in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Cook over medium to high heat for about 3-5 minutes.
Serve with steamed rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment