Navigation Bar

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Chinese Honey Chicken


Who doesn't like chinese food? Chinese food is popular, not only in asian, but as well as in US. When I go to the mall, and get to stuck in it during lunch, I would really prefer to go to the food court for one reason - chinese food. And the best thing about food court (in US) is, there will be one waiter standing in front of each tenant, offering the customer a free dipping of the chinese fried chicken with many different sauces - mango chicken, honey chicken, or else. And they are all delicious. 


Recently, I found one of those chinese chicken recipe in here
Out of curiosity, I really wanted to know how the recipe turned out. So why not give it a try?


Turns out the recipe is quite simple. Basically just deep frying the chicken, making the sauce, and pouring it into the chicken.


I didn't have the sesame seeds. But somehow, the minced garlic gave it quite a good look, don't you think so? And my husband, he claims this food as his favorite. So I'm happy with the recipe. Definitely will make more of the chinese honey chicken :)

No comments:

Post a Comment